Allow me to introduce myself – my name is Deborah Olender. I have been licensed as a Real Estate Salesperson since 1999 and recently acquired my Brokers license. I was born and raised in Fergus, now residing in Guelph. I have been married for 31 years to Mark and have a son, Kyle, and recently became a mother-in-law to Candice.
My career began with Royal City Realty in Guelph where I was a Sales Representative for 4 ½ years and then moved to RE/MAX where I currently work. While with RE/MAX, I was thrilled to have had the opportunity to mentor 5 agents that have all gone on to become successful in their careers. In my own career, I have been honoured to have received several awards which I am very proud of and have worked diligently to achieve.
I hold an MVA-Market Value Appraiser designation as well as a CERC-Relocation Specialist designation and an ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative. I have sold homes in the starter range to million-dollar homes in the Guelph, Fergus, Elora, Kitchener/Waterloo, Cambridge, Milton, Toronto, and as far north as Owen Sound. I specialize in Resale and New Home construction. I previously worked as a sales representative for New Horizon Homes in Fergus for a period of 3 ½ years selling 175 lots, where I acquired a vast knowledge of the process of building a home from start to finish. I took pride in doing re-draws of builders plans, colour selections, and change orders, and worked closely with the builder and site supervisor on each home being constructed. I have also worked with Fabbian Homes ( now Gemini Homes), and Hira Homes in the Guelph area as well as having a site in Salem with Finoro Homes.
My success has been derived from the trust that my clients have placed in me. I am dedicated to my clients and hold them in the greatest of care with my vast knowledge, ethics, and the service I provide from start to finish.
Awards and Designations
- MVA-Market Value Appraiser
- ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative
- CERC-Relocation Specialist
- CNE-Certified Negotiation Expert
- Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club
- Member of the RE/MAX 200% Club
- Yearly Outstanding Customer Service Awards
- Member of the RE/MAX Million Dollar Club
- Member of the RE/MAX Two Million Dollar Club
- Outstanding Sales Achievement Awards
- RE/MAX Sales Leader Awards
- RE/MAX Platinum Awards
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame presented to RE/MAX agents who achieve outstanding sales results over a seven-year period and I am proud to say I received the award in a five year period
- Voted Most Referred Realtor by my peers from 2003 until present
- Consistently in the top 3 for an Individual in Sales Volume and was #1 in 2009, 2010, and 2014
- Voted Guelph’s Favourite Realtor 2007 and 2010
- Featured in Profiles of Success magazine where I was nominated by my clients and peers
RE/MAX, known for their widely recognized red, white, and blue signs with the famous RE/MAX balloon always attract attention and are displayed prominently on many homes worldwide. RE/MAX outsells the competition 3 to 1 and has offices throughout the world including Asia and Europe. We have a vast referral network and with our web presence, I have assisted buyers from England, Australia, Western Canada, just to name a few.
About RE.MAX Real Estate Centre Inc.
RE/MAX Real Estate Centre is the largest brokerage in Ontario and we have offices in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, 2 offices in Guelph, Milton, Georgetown, Fergus, Acton, Shelburne, and Orangeville, and recently acquired RE/MAX Hallmark in Toronto for a total of 13 offices. Our network of agents is a great resource and gives us the opportunity to work with one another promoting our listings between offices. In Wellington County, we are number one in sales volume and have several of the top agents in our offices. RE/MAX Real Estate Centre is always evolving and offering training courses to keep our agents informed on changes to our industry as well as ensuring we keep learning new ideas and are current in the technology of today.